Thursday, April 30, 2009

Retirement!

On Monday I finally gave notice at work and I'm officially retired. I have been with the company for five years so it was a tough decision to make. Go to work everyday like a drone or travel the country and goof off everyday?.....tough decision. It's been strange to be home during the day, but I won't have any trouble getting used to it. It will be so nice to be able to keep up with the housework and have the time to cook "real" meals again. I'm sure my true calling in life is to be a domestic engineer and lady of leisure. I must have finally convinced Todd or maybe I just wore him down. Either way, I'M UNEMPLOYED!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. A woman of leisure--I like that profile. I've been trying to figure out how to live off the land once my new house is built. A cow, a garden, some chickens ... a rich man!
    Good luck to you all.

    Love, Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think it's fair - Not even 40 and talking retirement. Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete